Thursday, March 24, 2011

MODFLOW 2011 Seminar

I know it's still a couple of months away but our 2-day seminar following the MODFLOW2011 conference is filling up. We have about 10 slots left. If you want to attend, please let me know as soon as possible (jrumbaugh@groundwatermodels.com). I suspect it will be full before the end of April.

If you missed my previous post on this topic, I am holding a 2-day seminar at the Golden Hotel in Golden, Colorado on June 9 and 10. This is the Thursday and Friday following the MODFLOW Conference at Colorado School of Mines. This course is not associated with the conference. The cost is $450.

The seminar will be given by me, John Doherty (author of PEST), and Sorab Panday (author of MODFLOW-SURFACT and the new MODFLOW-USGs). I will be discussing the new features in both MODFLOW and Groundwater Vistas. John will be talking about the latest PEST enhancements, along with a bit of philosophy. Sorab is going to present his latest creation called MODFLOW-USGs, which is a new version of MODFLOW for unstructured grids. Should be a very interesting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home