Monday, November 22, 2010

MODFLOW 2011 Conference

There will be another MODFLOW conference at Colorado School of Mines June 6-8, 2011 in Golden Colorado. I always enjoy this conference and recommend it to anyone interested in MODFLOW and groundwater modeling in general.

After the conference I will be holding a 2-day seminar at the Golden Hotel. The seminar will be Thursday and Friday, June 9 & 10. This seminar will be different from my usual seminars and Webinars in that it will cover a wide range of topics. John Doherty will be presenting the latest enhancements to PEST. Sorab Panday will be discussing his new unstructured version of MODFLOW. And I will be covering the new features in Groundwater Vistas 6.

Please note that my seminar is not an official part of the conference so if you want to sign up, just send me an email. The cost will be $450 and limited to 25 participants. You do not have to attend the conference to attend this course.

Many of you know that Groundwater Vistas Version 6 is coming out soon, but please don't send me an email asking for the release date, list of features, cost, etc. All I can say at this point is that it will be released well in advance of the conference. You will hear more from me in this blog and via emails from our web site as we get closer to the release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home