Friday, April 01, 2011

Software Release on Monday.

We are still on schedule to release the new updates for Groundwater Vistas 6 and AquiferWin32 V4 on Monday. Thanks to those who participated in yesterday's Webinar about the upgrades. I thought it went very well and received lots of good feedback on it. For those of you that could not attend one of the sessions, I recorded them. I uploaded the best one to our web site. You can either download it from there or click here to get the recording.

As I mentioned yesterday, I will hold one of these free Webinars each quarter to keep you up to date on what we have changed in our software and what we have planned. The first one will likely be in late June or early July. I will post a message here and on groundwatermodels.com when I have a firm date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home