Tuesday, May 17, 2011
- Name: Jim Rumbaugh
- Location: Reinholds, Pennsylvania, United States
I've been a groundwater modeler for almost 30 years now, since the early days of punch cards, then text editors, and now GUIs. I created the first successful modeling environment (ModelCad) and now express myself through the Groundwater Vistas software. I am a consultant, teacher, and programmer - all related to groundwater modeling of course. I hope this blog will be of use to the groundwater modeling community!
- MODFLOW-NWT Source Code Released
- MODFLOW-NWT Documentation Released
- SEAWAT2000 Update Released
- Groundwater Vistas Version 6 Status
- So Far, So Good!
- cloudPEST Presentation
- New Versions Posted
- Software Release on Monday.
- MODFLOW 2011 Seminar