Friday, January 18, 2008

New Groundwatermodels.com

We just moved www.groundwatermodels.com back to the US from the UK. I know over the years this has been a bit confusing. Environmental Simulations International, Ltd. is a UK company and Environmental Simulations, Inc. is a US company. While we work together, we are separate companies. My brother Doug and I own the US company and are the authors of Groundwater Vistas, AquiferWin32, and Winflow.

We are trying to make the site a lot more useful to our software users. I have to admit that I have not spent a lot of effort on ESI's web presence in the past, but I have decided to focus on it now and you will see a lot of improvements in the near future. Right now we have a one-page shell that directs you to updates and clarifies who we are. In the near future, this will expand to on-line ordering of software, on-line manuals, information on seminars, etc. If you have suggestions, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home