- If there was a MNW well in the same cell as a regular (BC) well, the mass balance got messed up in Vistas.
- There were some problems identified with run MODFLOW-SURFACT Version 3 with steady-state particle tracking.
- When using the skin factor with FWL5 in Surfact V3, there was a missing carriage return after the skin factor. This caused the run to crash.
- Use of the "addition" option for boundary heads in the Automated Sensitivity analysis did not work correctly when using the "super script" option.
- Increased the hardwired size of the TIMPRS (Mt3d time steps saved to UCN file) array increased from 200 to 1,000
- Introduced /v option in all model DLLs. This allows them to be more easily used in Parallel Pest runs because it changes the path from a fixed path to the current relative path.
- Under model/modflow2000/options - LAK3 tab, the number of stress periods used for memory allocation was not being displayed properly.