Continuous Redraw Issue in Groundwater Vistas
We have found a couple of ways of dealing with this problem. A temporary fix is to just place another window over top of Groundwater Vistas, wait a couple of seconds, and the redrawing will finish. We have also heard from some users that updating the video drivers for their system solved this problem. One other permanent fix seems to be the following:
- Right-click "computer" in Windows Explorer and choose "Properties".
- Click on Advanced System Settings in the upper left side of this window.
- Click on the Advanced tab on this property sheet.
- Click "Settings" button in the "Performance" area at the top of this window.
- Turn OFF the last item called "Use visual styles on windows and buttons". This gets rid of the fancy borders on windows but speeds up all drawing on your system and seems to fix this issue with Groundwater Vistas.