Happy New Year - Latest in Groundwater Vistas
Here are the new features added to Groundwater Vistas since 5.33 Build 25 (current version is 5.39 build 16):
- GV now ignores zero conductance boundary conditions on import.
- We have a new Color Flood Setup on the plot menu to change color ramp
- The monitoring well hydrograph has a new option to plot both head and drawdown
- Stream width has been added as a transient parameter on the shapefile import
- Pilot point calibration with Pest has a new "zone-based" kriging option
(this allows you to have the same K values in each zone regardless of which layer
they are in)
- If you specific negative concentrations in an injection well (BC wells only), GV interprets this to be a mass flux boundary condition in MT3D
- Under Plot|Calibration|Options, there is a multiplier for concentration targets.
(this allows you to simulate concentration in one set of units but have target
concentrations in another set of units)
- There is a target time shift option (AE|Modify|Targets|Time Shift)
- Targpest is now much more efficient in dealing with transient flux targets
- There are now recharge multipliers for each stress period (Props|Property Values|Recharge Multipliers)
- These recharge multipliers are also Pest parameters
- Particle ID values are now exported in shapefile attribute database
- Lakes can now be imported from polygon shapefiles
- Added anisotropy zone as an estimable parameter in Pest using LPF/MF2K
- If the working directory is not found, GV tries all possible drive letters before reporting it cannot find the directory
- Added support for importing models created by ARANZ Hydro (3D viewer)
And here are those pesky bugs we fixed:
- Problem importing results from a SURFACT run with multiple components and dual-domain transport
- GHB cells gave an error when using update TMR function.
- Errors occurred when using pilot points with SURFACT in confined layers when using the variably-saturated option.
- GV was not properly writing THTI values in UZF Package of MODFLOW2005
- BMP logo in page setup for cross-section printing not working.
- GV was not writing concentrations to FWL5 files for MODFLOW-Surfact
- CHD file import was not working for the case of multiple CHDs in the same cell.
- Problems with reverse particle tracking with MODFLOW-Surfact and ATO Package.
- Surfact RSF concentrations were not output for the case when all recharge values are constant
- Error messages occurred when converting recharge from matrix format to zone format
- Posting of residuals in MODFLOW88/96 simulations with multiple steadystate stress periods did not work properly
- Pest regularization problems when using new zone-based kriging.
- GV was not importing mass balance data for Reservoir Package.
- Error message occurred when the simulated target hydrograph starting with time = 0